Keno is truly a game of random chance. Many players pick their lucky numbers based on anniversaries, birthdays, or other memorable events, but any of the numbers can be selected at equal likelihood from the others.
Some players select higher numbers equally to lower numbers, but as Keno is a game of chance, what may work well for a player one time may not work again. Once you have your lucky numbers lined up, you're all set to play.
HOW TO PLAY KENO
Step 1: With a Keno crayon, mark your favorite numbers on a black Keno ticket. You may mark up to 15 numbers (see Keno pay line for $5 and $10 special tickets). Mark your numbers with an "X."
Step 2: Indicate the total numbers selected and the amount of your wager in the right margin of your ticket(s).
Step 3: Finish filling out your ticket before you approach the Keno desk. Give your ticket(s), along with the amount of your wager, to one of our friendly Keno employees. You will receive an official game ticket in return. Check this computer-generated ticket to verify that it is accurate. It is the player's responsibility to see that the official ticket is error-free.
Step 4: Watch one of the Keno display boards located throughout the casino. As the winning numbers are drawn, they will be lit on the boards. If you are unsure of how much you have won, let one of our friendly Keno employees review it for you.
Step 5: Present your winning ticket to one of our friendly Keno employees. The amount you win depends on the type of ticket you play, the amount of money you wager and the total correct numbers you select. The minimum wager on straight ticket(s) is $1.
1. All winnings are paid according to the computer generated ticket(s) only. Any errors not corrected before the game is closed will be computed and paid accordingly. Talking Stick Resort is not responsible for writer errors.
2. Maximum aggregate payout to all players participating in each game is $250,000.
3. Keno runners are available for your convenience only. Talking Stick Resort is not responsible if tickets arrive too late for the current game. Wagers are not valid until accepted into the computer system at the Keno computer. Please have your tickets ready. Keno runners are instructed not to wait if tickets are not ready for the current game.
4. Multi-race ticket(s) (2 or more games) will not be changed or voided after they are entered into play, unless approved by a Keno supervisor.
5. All federal and state tax laws shall apply and are the responsibility of the winning patron. (Reportable amounts $1,500 or more net in one Keno game). Suitable identification (i.e. Drivers License and Social Security Card) are required before payment.
6. Non-resident aliens are subject to a 30% withholding tax and Talking Stick Resort is required to deduct such amount before payment.
7. A $1.00 minimum bet is required on a one-game straight ticket(s).
8. A $0.50 wager requires a 10-game minimum.
9. Way ticket(s) with three ways or more may play a minimum of $0.25 per way.
10. To play "QUICK PICKS" simply mark "QP" in the center of your ticket. Let the computer select your numbers. Tell your friendly Keno employee how many numbers you wish to play and the rate you wish to wager.
11. Management is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
12. All tickets are good for 30 days before they expire.